Due to new guidelines from the American Dental Association and the Maryland State Dental Board, there will be some slight changes in our front desk and reception areas.
- The waiting room will no longer have a refreshment bar, magazines, or children’s toys.
- All patients will be pre-screened prior to entering the office.
- All patients will have their temperature checked upon entering the office.
- Only the patient (and one legal guardian for a patient under 18 years old) will be permitted to come into the office for appointments. All other family members must wait outside.
- All patients must wear a face mask when entering the office and while waiting in the reception area. The clinical staff will let you know when to remove your mask.
- Outside gloves will not be permitted inside the office and you will be asked to remove them upon entering.
- Hand sanitizer will be available at the front desk and throughout the office for your use.
- Our front desk staff will be diligently wiping and disinfecting high-touch surfaces.
In our clinical areas, we will be keeping up with all OSHA requirements and all guidelines from the American Dental Association.
- Your clinical team will require you to rinse your mouth after being seated and for some longer procedures you may be asked to rinse throughout the appointment several times.
- You will see our clinical staff wearing their protective equipment for the entirety of your appointment but please know that underneath all that equipment, they are still smiling and happy to see you!
If you have any questions about our new guidelines, please call and speak to the office manager or any of our doctors. We are happy to explain further or illustrate these practices to you.
We thank you for your loyalty and we truly value you as our patient. Please spread the word about our office. You can click the link below to leave a Google review for us!
We would also like to remind all our existing patients that we do have New Patient Specials that we would like to extend to your friends and family.
- $99 New Patient Special is for emergency patients and includes a limited examination and an x-ray.
- $199 New Patient Special includes a comprehensive examination, a full set of x-rays, and a cleaning (regular cleaning only-does not apply to patients with periodontal condition).